Shut off and changeover valve
About the shut off and changeover valve
Where sturdiness and flexibility come into play, you’ll be hard-put to make a decision without first taking a look at these shut off and changeover valves. Every component that comes into contact with the product – or with the pneumatics – is produced by the manufacturer Bardiani from a single piece of solid stainless steel. This ensures that our shut off and changeover valves remain insensitive to thermal effects.
Sturdy enough? In that case, let’s move on to flexibility. The abundance of valve body designs lets you explore seemingly limitless options. The valves are even equipped with a ‘reverse acting’ function to prevent water hammer. Do you require something in particular? No problem at all. Our production is tailored to your demands.
Maintenance has also been taken into consideration. With our solid body design (without clamp), the valve body can remain in place inside the piping system. The standard O-rings are widely available and easy to install. Has an older generation been installed? If so, the stainless steel parts can be supplied. Guaranteed.
Shut off and changeover valve features
Shut off and changeover valve options and designs
- A heated body for products such as chocolate, glucose, cream, etc.
- All shut off and changeover valves are available in manually operated versions in addition to the air pressure-operated designs.
- Shut off valve (type BBZP)
- Changeover valve (type BBZP)
- Aseptic shut off valve with double barrier (type BBYP)
- Aseptic changeover valve with double barrier (type BBYP)
- Shut off valve with dual purpose motor (type BBZT)
- Changeover valve with dual purpose motor (type BBZT)