About the mix-proof valve
An ingenious bit of technology, this mix-proof valve by Bardiani. Designed to separately hold two different liquids and to prevent contamination with a non-sanitary liquid. Perfect for process engineering: the number of valves is substantially reduced. The production line requires less space in the factory. This also results in more efficient automation.
No concessions in the area of hygiene and quality. Our mix-proof valves are always delivered with full options. This means that we manufacture the bodies for our mix-proof valves ourselves using entirely solid stainless steel bar material, and we deliver double-balanced valves finished with annealed pipes and weld ends in accordance with industry standards.
The result of all of this is minimum vulnerability to thermal effects in combination with maximum operational safety and security.
The valve bodies can be left in place during the maintenance process. The standard o-rings are widely available and easy to install. And you also benefit from flexibility: we can adjust the dimensions of the pneumatic parts, the type of connection and other characteristics in accordance with our clients’ needs.
Mix-proof valve features
Various versions of the mix-proof valve
- Type BZAW3. This leak detection valve has a double O-ring with an interposed leak chamber. If a leak occurs, the product will be directed outwards by means of an external valve. The external valves can also be cleaned using CIP.
Type ZAW is a very cost-effective solution for straightforward mix-proof situations. It is not sensitive to water hammer in the uppermost gate. All elastomers are FDA-approved.
- Type B925. This valve is designed for the most demanding applications. It is fully balanced and typically has a seat lift for the bottom and uppermost spindle.
Type B925 switches to 4 bar air pressure and delivers 35% energy savings. All elastomers are FDA-approved.
- Type B935. This tank bottom valve is designed for the most demanding applications. It is fully balanced and typically has a seat lift for the bottom and uppermost spindle. Type B switches to 4 bar air pressure and delivers 35% energy savings. All elastomers are FDA-approved.
- Type PMO. The drain for the leak chamber in this valve has the same diameter as the valve body connections. In full compliance with the ‘Pasteurized Milk Ordinance’ guideline. With type PMO, there is no pressure build-up in the sprinklers in the leak chamber. This ensures optimum cleaning. All elastomers are FDA-approved.
- Types ZD910 / ZD920 / ZD930. More information available upon request.