About the centrifugal pump
This pump is a familiar face about the processing industry. In our experience, it is the most commonly-used pump in processes involving the transportation of liquids without added pressure. In addition the the processing industry, our centrifugal pumps are also adapted by the manufacturer CSF to extract and process drinking water. Optionally available with trolley and control cabinet.
Flowcomm offers a ready-made pump solution for every application. It really is a one-stop shop. Eight types of centrifugal pump have been developed, each of which has its own specific characteristics and advantages. You can find them all displayed below. Can’t figure it out? Then reach out to us. We will be happy share our long-time experience in the world of pumps with you.
Various versions of the centrifugal pump
- CS/CSX series. This centrifugal pump is completely modular. Very efficient, with a low noise level. Capacity from 0 to 500 m3/h. Pressure up to 100 mwk.
- CSA/ASH series. These CS centrifugal pumps are 3A and EHEDG-certified.
- CSK Series. A series of broad capacity modular centrifugal pumps.
- CSM series. Multi-stage pumps designed on the basis of the CS centrifugal pump.
- CR series. To transport products with fixed parts and/or products with high viscosity. Designed for minimum product damage. The CR series has the mixed characteristics of a centrifugal pump and a worm gear pump.
- CL series. Equipped with a directly-coupled fan with three open blades, for minimum product damage. Easily accessible for visual inspection.
- CLC series. Equipped with a directly-coupled fan with six closed blades, for optimum efficiency. Easily accessible for visual inspection.
- CV series. Designed for pressures between 40 and 80 mwk. Can be adjusted for CIP or filtration, among other things.